In early November I was at Reggia di Venaria with my brother Mark and Laura. There was Giulia also still in the womb of the mother. We wanted to see the famous restoration of the palace and its gardens (the restoration of more 'big in Europe ", stressed the people of Turin, always remember loving records as Culicchia ).
A corner of the palace and gardens' was devoted to contemporary works of art by sculptor Giuseppe Penone . Passing close to this area of \u200b\u200bthe gardens, my brother Mark took the photo you see below making me notice the resemblance to a surreal landscape, like De Chirico or Dali. I then tried to recreate this space according to the surrealist style and is the result. At Christmas, I gave the drawing to my brother, in memory of the trip to Venaria, "when all been waiting for Julia yet, the true masterpiece!" (I quote the birthday card I wrote for the occasion:))
1. The works of Penone Venaria - 2.3.4. Special
(click to enlarge)
(click to enlarge)
0 comments:
Post a Comment