It 's been almost a year, the day most days not. I had forgotten
the password and open a new account seemed disrespectful, so I had to wait.
And some of you with me ...
Now that I'm back I should have the embarrassment of choosing topics to write about, will happen in 350 days, no, of things? Sure, but none that deserves to be told, and especially none that deserve to read.
certainly will keep the wonderful habit of writing spontaneously, without thinking too much about what words I'm putting in a row, but please do not ask or episodes in which I will refer to such arguments, because yet as I know. A
no, here, a reflection is ready ...
Actually, at first, this blog is not much I missed: the usual readers asked me updates and I had absolutely the need to seek the paper in his desk drawer with all the various codes pin, pw , IBAM different (so do not mess with you too so you have even a sheet ...), and because this ? Well the answer is actually really easy: I was in the process of addiction by Social - netuorch . Yes, Facebook fulfilled my every need "social" data transmission, more between a video uploaded by Youtube and harvesting pumpkins Farmville, I could even Ciatto, and keeping a tight monitored in any way what he did-think-write my neighbor's desk in second grade, waiting to find, at last, the chance to put the lie of that time, an infamous trick, I blew her role in the play Zorro strictly car produced of Carnival (the sad thing is that everything that you have just read from beginning to end, responds to the real truth).
Basically FaceBook killed my blog, no, but it has adversely affected health. At least until this evening.
sure my dignity does not come out well from this observation: although I still feel a boy (in color) have almost 36 springs, and I have other things to think about ... the rest of my father, my current age, had a child of 9 years to grow!
... and console because his neighbor had just blown the bank's role as Zorro the recitation of Carnival ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment