Living
"I guess I should not have to go ... I'll never 'sti rhythms to arrive in May ..."
But then the ex notebook from the wall of the house, put it in my purse Tucano Green (boys gift for my 31st birthday), put on my suit and gym shoes, I climb into the car and away indeed no ... back up, I do it secure a pop, much along the stairs I will think of something I forgot, because I always forget something, now is almost a rite ... one of the many ...
Finally, on second thought, my life has always been a bounce here and there, a try to do everything I can, accept a proposed all that comes to me ...
I just said well, I guessed right in the concept ...
So, perhaps ONLY so, I really feel alive.
So we, arrival, only for a moment that I will run to retrieve the keys, I left them on the desk ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment