Friday, September 26, 2008
Can I Eat Corn With Diverticulitis
you wake up the morning after and feel sick just to think, just move your legs under the covers and bite you milleduecentocinquantaquattro needles everywhere.
The shoulders and neck will give hope that all day long howl of pain, complaining that forced them to support the head.
The soles of the feet begin to twitch spasmodically and even there in the hollow between thumb and index finger, someone has put a clamp that weighs.
now 7 years that I stopped playing for a lot of reasons, because now my knees were about to leave me, because my poor shoulder could not go on like this and like the doctor said, have to be careful and - think that one day I will not be used to crush ...-, because despite the 27-something years and it was time to prove myself as a coach , because the Sunset Boulevard is barefoot, so better to leave when you are at the most ... All
good reasons, I think, but I assure you prepare the bag for training in a hurry (forgetting the briefs on time parts, but then feel free and beautiful not so bad), take the car and put on quite a load cd , get in the locker room and hear, including a "strap" of tape and other items, the tusks of the two "young" team mates sat in the seat next to yours, the smell of arnica (required from October to May our age), commenting on the women's team that has the gym before us is truly priceless.
Perhaps these are the reasons why I love this sport so much, these are the reasons for the past 20 years as they make me bounce a ball of a pinball from one gym to another.
But now leave me alone for just a moment please, I want to enjoy for a few minutes this ache that I breathe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment