Tonight I can not sleep.
There is no particular reason, and there is not enough, I turn in bed, change of position by looking the more comfortable, more conciliatory, I relive every minute my Tuesday ... nothing to do. I turn on the radio, or rather listen to DJ in streaming as I write, maybe soon arrive sandman two words that perhaps we do ...
And who knows what would have to tell me? The rest are now 2 and his tour will also have the nearly finished ... Perhaps little stories, small dramas and big joys.
Only now I realize that lately I'm running a bit 'too fast, almost always arrive on time, it is true, but how many things I miss?
Of course he is not very professional ... I do not think it has any code of conduct to be observed, but a bit 'of good taste ...
What? As someone who is
sandman ?!?!? The gnome
you put the sand in your eyes to have them close ...
but how long have you're kids?
5 minutes ... but tomorrow I remedy.
Okay, goodnight ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment