mental
Me I will be asked countless times, is one of those questions that pops into your mind when you least expect it, when you're doing something extremely difficult or totally useless, you're there, and all of a sudden: TAC! , comes to your mind and do not know why the , and you can not do anything about it ...
The last time happened to me just this morning when I flew back home in the car, two in-dash dee jay lofi speaking for phrases, in a pocket pack of tissues that you always find closed at the wrong time and in a phone call to wait ... quand 'peeping here, as if it were the most natural thing in the world, including my thoughts on the future, moving to the shoulder and forcefully occupying my head: what is the coldest place?
Now
you smile I do notice how small it may be the head of a person, if a thought like this can come to "occupy it forcefully," There is also surely right, but tant 'is, then so me I would (God willing, of course ...).
fact is that this time, and not chiedetemene reason, I could not find the answer.
to think of it is not a difficult answer, surely one could find before, but the fact that they have resolved one of the most pressing dilemmas for humanity, I think, deserves your full consideration. The best place
cold is much closer to what we could not possibly imagine, is right there, one step away from us, and the sides of roads , and even snow knows ...
0 comments:
Post a Comment