Milone Milone
I went out with lots of alms - those tax-deductible, Milone - and I came to Nutelleria Camst, while the administrative director was committed to the cashier to count the stink of a plethora of drinks badly dressed, with respect to which I am a dandy. It 's the commercial version of soup kitchens, as everything is mass, joint, canteens or hospitals to be. 'S why the companions and the Church have come into conflict: they have the same customers.
My young colleague, sortissi before, I explained the mystery of the "step" Credem'a me. "Hurry, go too slow, do not feel like work." "I, alone, suffering not so much of hyperactivity, but the anxiety of not being able to satisfy customers in the canonical time of this bank, I need to work" and so on, so I hurried up to exit.
I hear that two contracts for apprentices, ex-Unicredit Banca di Roma, have not been confirmed. I expected, I had misinterpreted the ideology Credem'a me. Thirty-one and twenty-nine years, almost ruined. They had not been selected and, above all, had not received the imprint of the coercive and manic home.
If, however, due to the presence of non-imprinting of its cultural content it was to offer them a thought and wish to know how to deal with commitment and freedom in life. If
were excluded, even in the absence of these heretical tendencies, it was a "free" evil precaution.
0 comments:
Post a Comment