Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pittsburgh Penguins Font

Sketch Crawl to the Louvre

In October of last year I decided to take advantage of one of the few advantages that are offered to those over 26 years (but less than 65 ...) to visit museums in Paris. The Louvre offers it for 30 € a year and unlimited free entry to those under 30 years will be the last year where I can take advantage of this offer.
On Wednesday or Friday and the museum closes at 22, then, in the days when work allows, at about 6 pm I take sheets and pencils and childbirth in the Louvre (which is twenty minutes from home) to "capture" some of its works, especially his statues. The idea of \u200b\u200bcourse is not only coming to me, at night the rooms are less crowded and this attracts many artists who come to the Louvre to be able to train hundreds of immortal masterpieces.
Below a couple of drawings I've done lately. The first is located in the hall devoted to sculpture of the Italian Middle Ages, the second part of the collection of Roman statues:





I also found the time for a little sketch of Victory of Samothrace:


0 comments:

Post a Comment