So it's just chemistry!
In one of my return from the "school away," listening to the radio, I attended the intervention of a girl who remembered (remembered MI), as we perceive the feelings, positive or negative, are essentially due to chemical channels that open and close in our brains.
Surely this view, besides being very unromantic, it is extremely simplistic, easy come ...
I do not like to think that the euphoria of an evening spent with an interesting person or hopelessness for a messaggino that does not come (to name two daughters eh ...?) are only a healthy dose of (more or less consistent ) of 5-hydroxytryptamine , I do not like it one bit '.
And because some people would trigger certain reactions and others do not?
Why green eyes make me feel good? The green eyes not secrete neurotransmitters instilling in them who look ...
I know for sure, me, the chemistry, I taught for more than 5 years!
0 comments:
Post a Comment