Thursday, February 7, 2008

What Does Ol Dl Mean In Football

Sassolino

From student high school could not claim to be very lucky (for the truth even as an undergraduate ...) because I had to get up at dawn to get to school in time for the start of classes: from door to door is 1'50''Alboreto net ... nothing ... At that

minutoecinquanta , however, had often the opportunity to come back to the question or task in class, how to rethink what to say to classmate , prof. anatomy, or just fooling around.

When absorbed in my thoughts cover the distance that remained, I began to kick a pebble , to carry it forward until the entrance gate ... I made friends, kept me busy the "right" not to fall in para ... before entering the hide in a corner of the platform and so I found myself leaving.

With the end of the school leaving examination I had also forgotten that little stone, until last Monday, when reviewing this minute and fifty street without thinking, I got to kick a piece of brick, but not for a specific reason, just to do something ...
The lighting was almost immediate, that gesture was extremely evocative.

Now things have changed (I believe ... in 15 years it is hoped that no change anything?) roles are changed ... but once again I rediscover the same boy that kick stones (perhaps only because the collection of tin cans removed from the streets) and goes to school .

0 comments:

Post a Comment