Ok ... I was losing between one and drawing the other m'è ... when the mood strikes.
do not have much to say ... the real purpose of this blog is to post my drawings .. then everyone tells her, hoping to be to your liking (you unlucky-you-i-ate to pass through here ).
Speaking of me I can only say that I live for drawing and music, I find that in this world there is nothing more beautiful and + high art, and appreciate in all its forms (or almost ), I love people who can think for themselves (a little less than those who do not), and not bho .. know what else to add to this first post I ..>_> confused ideas ..
After watching the prologue of the next Marvel movie, I was inspired and I made this sketch that you place under ..
"He Was Turned to steel in the great magnetic field! I AM IRON MAN": D
0 comments:
Post a Comment