Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Adult Double Runner Skates



China is all the rage.

But it is for this reason that I undertook the reading of "The 36 tricks", I did a good reason, on good advice, and why not a book to read without interruption: Each night I I do a little chapter and then return, again with his head stuck in acrobatically headboard of my bed (convenient zero ...), just turn on the novel by ...

Besides the pretentious Zen philosophy which permeate, offers insightful solutions, although sometimes very low, in situations of war in ancient China, however, that many points of contact with our daily lives.

Now let's make a game.

What is across the sky? How
create something from nothing? Why
golden cicada leaves its shell ?
But above all else can be called the clamor for the East to the West attaccre ?

0 comments:

Post a Comment