Sunday convoluted.
E, married, will never be the same person.
Although abbimo that ultimately is not had much time to spend together (qulache time yes, but just a few evenings ...) I feel that will look more with the same eyes, too eimpegandomi (or employees) will no longer be the ' friends to make fun of, sometimes by "insulting", will no longer be the one to tell where or with whom to exchange views (or to turn to for advice) in a car outside his house at 4 am ...
's inevitable, the years pass, the more it goes the more likely someone will come and carry you away people who have shared with you some of their time.
In fact just when I took it for the lost has created a new, incredible opportunity, we'll see if we are good at exploiting it properly!
Meanwhile I can only wish my friend Torre much happiness and remind him that Sunday will be a figure with his dark suit, silk tie and matching cummerbund, but one day of his previous life, he became see around it.
0 comments:
Post a Comment