was originally going to be Copenhagen is already 'in my head the logo: a "variant" of the famous Little Mermaid (but there is more important in that city' I was trying ..). Then there 'was a change of plans. From north to south we went, or rather the south-west Lisbon.
And I had the crisis. Normally each lawlessness Tour logo is based on the symbol of the city 'we're going to "visit". Dublin was the Guinness, for Berlin Brandenburg Gate , etc ... But Lisbon ? What do I do?
A quick search on the internet and discover that one of the characteristics of the Portuguese capital are trams for public transport, used to climb the steep streets of the cities' high. Ok: lighthouse 's a bit of tuning to a tram in Lisbon. While the tram
populated with some legendary names of the illegal Tour (Jerry to check tickets, Beer Baron to the bar, and an old Barnagia met in Berlin last year to drive ..) I realized that the tram was becoming like those of Volkswagen vans hippies, and since this year marks the 40th anniversary of revolution hippies of 1968, I decided to style "flower children" to the whole logo. Above and alongside the result ...
Here you can download the logo here large and the small one.
And I had the crisis. Normally each lawlessness Tour logo is based on the symbol of the city 'we're going to "visit". Dublin was the Guinness, for Berlin Brandenburg Gate , etc ... But Lisbon ? What do I do? A quick search on the internet and discover that one of the characteristics of the Portuguese capital are trams for public transport, used to climb the steep streets of the cities' high. Ok: lighthouse 's a bit of tuning to a tram in Lisbon. While the tram
populated with some legendary names of the illegal Tour (Jerry to check tickets, Beer Baron to the bar, and an old Barnagia met in Berlin last year to drive ..) I realized that the tram was becoming like those of Volkswagen vans hippies, and since this year marks the 40th anniversary of revolution hippies of 1968, I decided to style "flower children" to the whole logo. Above and alongside the result ...
Here you can download the logo here large and the small one.
0 comments:
Post a Comment