This time, however, different, or better, this time I'll be a bit 'more directly.
Sometimes it may happen to be confronted with opportunities, opportunities that could potentially give a very different turn to the situation, as in Australia and Italy in 2006, when 2 minutes of the end they do (it was then really do?) on Grosso area.
At that point there is to make a decision quickly: a few seconds to choose, and maybe even change their story.
If I turn just three quarters and I look back a few such occasions in my life recently. In a wrong-footed the goalkeeper and I definitely can say that it has won, another, perhaps, the rigor I had also pulled, but I took the pole and lost in extra time ... and to think that I had spent almost 8 years to get it.
now need to figure out if I have to wait for the next World Cup to have another opportunity, but in any case in four years, the teams change a lot!
0 comments:
Post a Comment