Tears and prayers
I always wondered what would have been my maturity without those 30 drops of Guttalax in the bottle the night before the oral.
probably do better than that then it really was. When I think back to my
examinations I can not help but recall the time just prior to the appeal, those terrible hours, very short, passed to revise the books and tell me that " ... if I had put there before ... .
Not that I ever presented without adequate preparation, but in those moments you never really feel ready. Luckily ... How many times have prepared the
Fosca in a flask (micca bad pun eh?) And how many times, in response, I have heard that it was useless Vignola now, that I should study more and starting earlier, and that however, would have been fine and I popped a good grade?
Needless to say, despite my diligence as a student model (I did not say geek, I have this model), and in those moments I felt really not ready, I felt really the notionistic empty more fully, I was hurt .
Soon I will have to support another test, this time I will not be reviewed, I will examine.
wish to my students to experience what I experienced not so long ago, emotion for emotion, feeling to feeling, because they are things that grow richer.
... Guttalax apart.
0 comments:
Post a Comment