Thursday, June 12, 2008

Beyond The Sword Strategy

Minesweeper

Sometimes you order established with the people, strange balance.

With some empathy is high now, even without having to know too, in other situations including consolidated reports from the time of the folds can take anything but comfortable, not at all easy to manage.


I'm sure a lot depends on how you put on life over a period of rest is known that the fine all-around, because it's a wheel, "but I am convinced that the many cats that blacks in recent months I attraversanola way we are putting a hand ...


fact is that, even armed with the best intentions, too often I realize that I do or say the wrong things you can do or say in a certain time. Here then is that the temptation to remain silent or stand-firm-that-is-better "takes over and I realize that I limit myself to what not to step on some animals (usually we think of a dog, but I think most probably it was a black cat ...) left on my way.


Not bad, from now on I will endeavor to keep two simple intentions:

1. I'll try to be more careful where you put your feet

2. When a black Gattaccia I'll pull straight cross the road, maybe pushing a bit 'more with the right foot ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment